CHURCH OF ENGLAND

KIRKBY MALZEARD

St. Andrews Church is situated close to the centre of Kirkby Malzeard and it's clock continues to mark time for the village as it has done for many years. The parish cemetery is situated just to the south of the village on Galphay Road.

Rev'd Caroline Falkingham recently retired and the Benefice does not currently have an incumbent, so there are fewer services than normal. Any enquiries should be made to the Benefice administrator Isabelle Munyard who can be contacted by email: parishfountains@gmail.com or on 650369. She is available on Mondays and Thursdays from 9.30am to 12.30pm. There is also a Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/fountains/

Services are being covered by Readers including Miss Anne Carrick (01765 601167), Mrs Liz Jarvis (01765 620508) and Mr Adrian Roberts (01765 650275).


Forthcoming Sunday services:  

August 26 - No Service.

September 2 - No Service.

Date of next Service will be provided shortly.

The Church is open during the day if you wish to have a look around. Volunteers are required

help with the Church cleaning - please contact Carol on 01765 658368.


LAVERTON/DALLOWGILL

The Chapel of the Resurrection is a small Church built in 1956 to serve the open parish churchyard, situated alongside Dallowgill Road approx. 1 mile from Laverton. The original Church for Dallowgill parish, St Peters, is now closed for services.


Forthcoming services - there will be services led by Liz Jarvis on the first Sunday of each month up to and including October starting at 6.30pm. The next one will be on September 2.